Sadhana Kitchen

12/08/2014



Sadhana Kitchen is one of the very few vegan eateries that offer wholesome, flavoursome food in Sydney that I know of. And today I gave them a visit and was not disappointed. 


From left to right, top to bottom - Rueben Raw Sandwich, Sadhana lasagne, Tejas tacos, and a range of desserts.

Sadhana Kitchen is owned and operated by Maz Valcorza – who has just released her first book Uncooked. This eatery has a wide range of vegan, raw and organic dishes and desserts on their menu. The also offer seasonal options. I definitely want to come back and try their High Tea as well as the 7 Course Raw Food Degustation.

I ordered a Rueben Raw Sandwich that has a side of Kumara Chips. The chips were addictive after my fifth chip. The eggplant pastrami was a bit tough, in that my sandwich would fall apart at any moment. But my Ultra Energy green smoothie was good. My two friends ordered the Tejas tacos and Sadhana signature lasagne and when it arrives it makes you go wow. The cos lettuce used on the tacos was so large, vibrant and green. Made me envy their food over mine.

The most exciting and awesome part of Sadhana was the desserts. They had a large range of cakes and tart’s as well their regulars – Better than Wagon Wheels, Superfood Caramel Slice? Yes please! I ordered their Mango cheezecake and had a great smooth, soft texture that had the right balance of mango that it wasn’t sweet nor bland. Mel’s Choc-raspberry cheezecake also had a great texture. Click here for Sadhana Kitchen High Tea review!

The inside of a Better than Wagon Wheels
Sadhana Kitchen on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs