Melbourneeee

25/08/2014



Here is a little photo diary of my weekend trip down to Melbourne. Also I added a little sound clip of Jose James after the jump, feel free to listen to it... or not. 




In the bottom right corner there is a man sitting on the milk crate. His name is Lewis and he is from England. He is a talented drawer who has been going around Melbourne drawing buildings that are architecturally rich - than prints and sells them as postcards. If you like, you can find him on instagram @plopchop
Isn't this the cutest gloomiest dog you've ever seen?






This little antique shop is called 'The Junk' and it is filled with people's old 'junk'. We spent a good couple of hours searching through the stacks of vinyl that was left. I was able to score Pink Floyd - The Wall, Pink Floyd - The Dark Side of the Moon and Michael Jackson - Thriller. It sounds pretttty sweet!

Spent a good hour at the very first Cat Cafe in Melbourne and I did not regret it one bit. As my friends know I am a cat lady and omg so many cats I was loosing my cool. Aren't they the most adorable things ever??? My favourite little one is the kitty chilling in the red tunnel. I wanted to take it home!

Northside Records in Fitzroy was my favourite vinyl shop out of all Melbourne. Great collection of hip hop, soul, jazz and electronic music with a great owner named Chris. Definitely check this store out if you are into your hip hop vinyl's.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs