Excuse my

09/08/2013

Bad Manors
Sorry for my bad manors here is just a quick selection of photos when my friend Bec came down from Brisbane to visit.



Bec again

So on a weekend my rad gurl Bec came down from Brisbane to visit. On the Friday night Bec, Mel and I grabbed dinner at Mizuya. I originally wanted to take her to Norfolk but because it rained earlier that day, I assumed the grounds would be wet. After dinner we headed down to Crown Street, Surry Hills for some Gelato at Messina. Yum. We got Mojito was very refreshing and fig jelly with panacotta yummmmm. Although the lines were long it still went very reasonably fast. 

On Saturday morning Bec and I grabbed brunch at Badde Manors. I had a nice Vegan breakfast and Bec grabbed a banana smoothie and pancakes. After breakie we headed to Glebe Markets, I always enjoy Glebe markets for its range of stalls. It always changes every week with new stalls of women's clothes. There is something inspiring going through other people's wardrobe. 

After the markets we went on to Newtown for the afternoon. We grabbed a coffee break at the 'milkbar' and shopped along King Street. There is something about Newtown's energy that I enjoy and its definitely a place I will always recommend to visitors. After our afternoon shopping we return to the city to refreshen and finish off dinner with dumplings. I would have taken her to the Dumpling place in Newtown but I don't remember why we decided not to. So we headed to 'Taste of Shanghai' for some dumplings. 

It was good to see my homegurl after so long. Brisbane is on the list to go to next. But for now I am looking forward to Melbourne in September. 
Veggie Breakfast
Vegan Breakfast
Bec again
"Where's my Pancakes?"
Gelato Mezzina
Night's special flavours for Gelato Mezzina
The Milkbar
The Milkbar
Taking selfies with my home gurl
Taking selfies at Cream Newtown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs