Mont Saint Michel

04/01/2015

Back in November 2014, my two amazing friends decided to take me on a 9 hour drive from Paris to Mont Saint Michel, to see another side of France.
[Insert photo of the castle in the distance] I somehow forgot to take the photo of this magnificent island in the distance. I think I kept telling myself and my friends that I would take it when we got closer to the island. Apologies for not being able to show this amazing little island commune in Normandy, France.

My two amazing friends took me on a nine hour drive car trip to see the country side of France. We drove through countless Mcdonalds, farms and little towns for some reason always had a church in it. We stopped by at a random french farm on the way to eat lunch amongst the cows or tried to - it rained. So we moved to another spot.

Mont Saint Michel is a small island that is located on the North Western of France. This little island reminded me of a medieval castle, surrounded by the ocean depending on the tides it become naturally defensive against attacks during the hundred year war. This place no longer an active town but is now a tourist spot. Right at the top there is an architecturally rich church that has amazing arch way roofs. If you can, I highly recommend checking out this place!

Cheers to these two special people for taking the time out of their busy schedule to spend time with me. I already miss you guys dearly! Merci bookoo! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs