My Dog and I

19/12/2014


The people of Florence love their dogs and regularly walk their dogs at anytime of the day. Here is a little photo essay of them together I wish I could have captured some of the larger dogs that I've encountered in Florence but maybe next time! I also forgot to catch their names and their dogs, so I took the liberty to name them what I they sounded like. 


Can I just say that Alberto and Giovanni just bleeds out classic understated gentlemen style? These two was what inspired me to create this little photo essay. Cheers Alberto!


This dog was something. You know how people say dogs have personality this one had one. She had a very high anxiety and would pounce away if you got to close with her yet she was curious of you. But she was truly a adorable dog though.



This nonna said no to me, I think she simply didn't understand why I wanted to take a picture of her. So I quickly snapped a picture of her as she walked away cause I thought she rocked that purple coat #sweg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs