Pink Romance

13/02/2014

I've been feeling quite girly the past few days, here are some of my items that has helped me get in the mood.


From top to bottom ; Right to left:
  • LadurĂ©e macarons - There is something about their exquisite packaging that just shouts luxury. Give me more rose-water flavoured macarons please!
  • Daisy by Marc Jacobs - The infamous delicate, fresh floral scent.  
  • Rings (asos & Japan) - Nothing like delicate jewellery gives off a subtle feminine touch.
  • Handmade clutch by Laura - One of the best gifts from one of my closest friends - Laura.
  • MAC lipstick (So Chaud, Sunny Seoul & Up the Amp) - lipsticks have such a strong connection to your childhood. When you use to watch your mother apply lipstick in front of the mirror. 
Love,
Ange x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs