I don't need no date, I just need me.

18/02/2014


I don't really believe in the spirit of Valentine's day. The idea that one day of the year is where partners expect roses and extravagant things. I always thought it was more romantic and thoughtful to do these little things on the days where your partner may not expect it. You did it because you wanted to. You gave that gift because you felt like it. Not because society expected you to do this for your significant partner....

My anti-valentine's day vibes could also be stemmed by having your birthday the day before Valentine's day. People would just give you roses thinking you would love them instead find them repetitive (thank you for those who have given me in the past, but come'on not every year?). But if you love it and your partner loves it than hell go for it! Spoil each other with lots of love!

Anyways besides not liking Valentine's day and being single I decided to show you my outfit I would wear going out for dinner with my ladies. I think it's kind of sacrilegious wearing this Cathedral skirt (not really I just like saying 'sacrilegious'). I wore it with this panther embroiled collar shirt that gave this outfit a preppy vibe.

 
site design by designer blogs