It's Snowing

08/11/2012


Things have definitely slowed down now for me here in America. I’m not sure if I like it or not, there is always this urge to want to keep going and seeing new things and getting out of town. I get so annoyed at myself when I catch myself feeling wanderlust over people who are in America and out of America and there adventures. It is like an never-ending vicious cycle, no not really…I am just over exaggerating, I think for me its just I want to go to so many places and do so many things that I forget to stop and breath. Enjoy the moment, soak it all up.


I am planning to go to Boston this weekend and than hopefully Washington D.C and Chicago later this month. I am really excited and than in December hopefully Philadelphia and New Orleans, than the big one in January Toronto, Oregon, San Francisco, Los Angeles. So that’s all really exciting. Just need to patient I guess...

But yes I think I need to slow myself down and just enjoy the snow, hang out with friends, sip on hot drinks at Starbucks and cuddle with my cutie. I am really enjoying America.

credit: Nicholas Garces

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs