Bon Iver

21/09/2012

I remember hearing Bon Iver - For Emma for the first time in one of my many youtube spirals. It was haunting, touching and moving. I downloaded their whole album and played it on repeat ever since. I was crushed when I couldn't get tickets when they toured Sydney but I was able to score them without a hassle here in New York. I loved that they decided to play at the beautiful music city hall that has so much history and character. I wasn't at first a fan of Bon Iver - Bon Iver. But I think it was simply that it was so different from For Emma, Forever ago. It all changed when I heard them play live. I fell in love at the moment with Bon Iver the album. The vibrations just affect your heart like no other. I am so happy that I went and I will hold it dear to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs