The colorful people of Japan

10/03/2014

In November I flew out to Japan - visiting Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka. It has been my third trip out to Japan and each time I go it has been an rejuvenating experience. Here is a short series of photos I have taken of the people from Japan.
 This was at a major station in Tokyo, a large group of elderly men and women walked along the road and towards the building in the background. I quickly asked this couple if I could take a snap of them.

Unfortunately I can't remember exactly where I took this but I have a very strong irking that it was in Kyoto. I know this picture is not crystal clear, I am still learning how to use my lens and manually focus on my subjects. As you can imagine I felt to rude to continually take pictures trying to perfect my focus. So I quickly snapped this one and said my thanks.

There are moments that we have a chance to take pictures of children just doing their thing. This little kid was having the time of her life. She pretty much ran away from anyone holding a large camera. But I think I prefer this image of her than her generically looking at the camera.

This snap I hesitated a lot not because I didn't think they were not stylish but because I wasn't sure how to approach them. This was taken at a cliff in Japan while everyone admired the edge and sea. I admired their impeccable style - She wore Prada, he wore Burberry.

Thank you Japan. x
 
site design by designer blogs